El archivo definitivo de Chaturbate

Más de 268,809,725 horas de video de 457,370 artistas

Para continuar, debe confirmar que es una persona adulta

Sí, tengo más de 18 años
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with recording

Thumbnails not loading?

Thumbnails not loading?

Is anyone else having problems with thumbnails on older recordings? I'm getting black boxes if I scroll back to first performances...

6 7
TheIronPatriot9306 2026-10-01 22:00

yes

2 Responder
Andrew5858 2026-10-01 22:10

Yeppers, same here. I was watching a model and missed part of her stream, it never showed up in the recordings

3 Responder
crzytnc 2026-10-01 22:11

Yes

3 1
afunsterr 2026-10-01 22:30
Response to crzytnc

yes

2 Responder
cheer3415 2026-10-01 22:30

I've logged a ticket.

4 Responder
trman1234 2026-10-02 01:45

It seems like there are serious issues with videos loading at the moment. I see entire pages for performers not functioning.

2 1
Andrew5858 2026-10-02 04:30
Response to trman1234

Yes, I think they should give out more than a few days of membership time. How about a whole month of free membership (top tier)

0 Responder
0/2000 symbols